Alexis McGee is a nationally recognized real estate expert and visionary. Under Alexis’ dynamic leadership and mentorship, Alexis McGee Group has become the most highly sought after team of residential and commercial real estate experts in Northern California. Alexis' sharp analytical mind, strategic approach to the real estate business, plus her ability to anticipate market trends and develop strategies to swiftly capitalize on market opportunities have served Alexis McGee Group clients well over the last 35 years. Alexis' Milestones:
• 1984, began her real estate career as the first female Commercial Real Estate Investment Agent for Grubb & Ellis Sacramento after completing her B.S. degree in Real Estate Finance at Arizona State University. Became "Rookie of the Year" company-wide.
• 1987, launched her distressed property career, creating Grubb & Ellis’ National R.E.O. program where she grew the companies listing and sales business to over $100 million in transactions.
• 1992, co-founded Foreclosures.com, the go to portal for real estate professionals nationwide for off-market, distressed property information. Alexis, with her in depth deal-making experience, offered her members training and coaching to help turn their leads into profits.
• 2005-2012, was the go to Media Expert during the housing market crash, being quoted in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Los Angeles Times, and more.
• 2007-2008, published the “Guide to Making Huge Profits Investing in Pre-Foreclosures without Selling Your Soul” and “Guide to Advanced Investing Techniques You Won’t Learn Anywhere Else” through Wiley & Sons. Both books were highly reviewed and became national best-selling business books.
• 2014, sold Foreclosures.com to return to her real estate roots as full time investor, broker and coach.
• 2017, launched Alexis McGee Group, Inc. Residential and Commercial Real Estate Brokerage to service her countless N. Californian clients.
• 2017, launched N. California Real Estate Investors Club: Alexis McGee Group on Meetup.com for agents, investors and buyers. We meet the first Thursday every month in Sacramento CA. Join Us!